Super Mario Theme (Punk) Super Mario Theme (Punk)

rofl wtf lol

best/worst music video ever!!!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Hahahaha thanks!

Me Bill Me Bill

Awesomeness well done

not sure what it means: dont confrom and keep your soul or something. but pretty powerfull nonetheless in my opinion. one thing i though of that could have been better was the buildings and details and things. but the animation was amazing and well done

damn wish i could rate this 9 and a half but yea

also i found the ending pics fucking hillarious!

TTB Vol. 1 "Time Bears" TTB Vol. 1 "Time Bears"

cool but wtf

wow 10 just for the theme song. cant wait for 2 maybe itl make more sense.

altffour responds:

just you wait

A Crow in Hell A Crow in Hell

playing this game is like being in hell

too fucking hard

fix it

Ownage Burst demo Ownage Burst demo

fucking demos

one level my ass

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

ok.

would haverated higher but the enimes can stack up so you cant get a shot in. fucking annoying

SeethingSwarm responds:

This game is a bit more strategic than meets the eye. Use your shield wisely and your sword even wiser. With timing and thought, the journey will be easier. And the magic that you have released with your will and desire to save princess Leana, also known as your special move, is something to be used at moments such as the one you have described. One goblin is easy, but a horde of them is a whole different story altogether.

Many people have complained/commented on swarming enemies, so I get that the combat system is a bit flawed along with hit detection and a flaw with jumping. Im working on improving on all of those problems and more with the coming sequel.

Sorry you found this game so annoying, but thanks for the review!

Lejin - NotWut U use2 Ft.Tellz Lejin - NotWut U use2 Ft.Tellz

die

wtf is this... BULLSHIT

sterotypical and shit all i hav to say

Lejin responds:

hahaha im invincible. YoGit maaaaaaaaaaad! Suck my stereotypical cock you pitiful keyboard banging cum stain.

Evil-Dog - Epic Loop Evil-Dog - Epic Loop

nicey

its a exelent song to put in a movie thats probley why its been used 40 times!

good work its a epic loop

draftwerk draftwerk

very nice

pretty good loving the coldplay remix, jokes i know better! kraftwek are awesome popcorn is my fav song.

snayk responds:

Cool, but "Popcorn" is most famously performed by Hot Butter and has never been performed by Kraftwerk.

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you liked it.